Monday, June 7, 2010

Shock! Rob Friend threatens the season-Off

Mönchengladbach - Borussia shock to the basement before the summit at KSC: Canada Clippers Rob Friend had an operation on Thursday at the heel and falls at least for three or four weeks.
Depending on the healing process threatens the most dangerous scorers with seven goals Gladbacher perhaps even the season-Off. For weeks the 28-year-old had problems with a painful bruise on the left heel, which required time and again training breaks. Because the infected wounds now decided Borussia medical department on Thursday for a procedure in which a bursa was removed at the heel.
In the middle of the decisive phase of the relegation fight is Rob's a real failure bad news for Borussia. First, her attacking game to the 1.95-meter giant is cut, on the other hand she is occupied in the storm center thin. Friend is the only replacement is ready Roberto Colautti. The Israeli league is its capability but so far not disclosed. Bundesliga after 14 missions - including four from the start - when it is still zero.
The fact that he can shoot, he showed at the recent test against Kick Almelo (3-1), in which Roberto laced a double. "Every striker is hungry for goals. The same for me, "he says. "If the coach puts me, I will do my best to replace Rob. When I play, I want to take my chance and help the team. "